High performance pizza oven
Equipped with extractor hood.
STIMA is pleased to present the high-performance electronic oven model
The new VP3 XL oven allows quick cooking of 6 pizzas in just 88 cm of space.
Ideal for restaurants, delis, bars, pizzerias, kiosks etc.
-Why choose the VP3 XL oven
The VP3 XL Oven is the latest addition to the series of revolutionary ovens produced by STIMA SRL
Thanks to the new technology developed this oven can cook until 6 pizzas at the same time with a very low current consumption.
The new oven guarantees the same cooking quality of the wood-fired oven, and, at the same time, guarantee low electricity consumption.
• It is self-cleaning and is equipped with an extractor hood with activated carbon filter
• Low consumption and ground in refractory stone
• The cooking chambers are reinforced to prevent them, at high temperatures, the sheets do not deform.
•Max temperature 450°
• Excellent insulation to have more performance with low consumption (only 2.5kw / hour in standby)
• Electronic control of temperature and time, interactive graph, control of the number of pizzas fired to always keep under control the productivity of your company
New control panel
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OVEN PIZZA VP3 XL
• Upper room size: 66 cm x 42 cm x 9 cm
• Lower room size: 66 cm x 42 cm x 11.5 cm (for each room)
• Width: 88 cm
• Depth: 50 + 10 cm
• Height: 64 cm
• Weight: 85kg
• Voltage: 380 V + N + T - 50/60 Hz
• Temperature: max 450 ° / 842f
• Stand-by power consumption: kw / hour 2.5
• Maximum absorption: Kw 7.5
A revolutionary pizza oven!
Thanks to our revolutionary cooking system controlled by a microprocessor of latest generation, thanks to the insulation of the baking chambers and through the use of refractory stone designed specifically for our pizza ovens, you can ensure exceptional cooking results with very low power consumption. Specifically, you can get a cooking product identical to that of the wood-burning oven.
The Stima oven "VP3 Evolution XL" reach a maximum temperature of 450 degrees actual, and it is for this reason that great attention has been paid to the choice of stainless steel. In fact the high temperature of the oven can, with time, damage the texture of a normal steel used by the vast majority of ovens on the market. Instead, our steel and the structure of our rooms of firings are designed to allow a great reliability in the time, ensuring the same insulation of temperature from the first day of use.